Duration: 3 hours minimum
Sometimes parents' schedules don't align with my class schedule or parents may have special circumstances that necessitate a more individualized class, and I do offer private classes for this purpose! Private classes are scheduled with a minimum of 3 hours - most parents find that 3-4 hours is sufficient for their needs.
Potential class topics include:
- Breathing practices, Comfort Measures, & Positioning,
- How to get Evidence Based Care,
- VBAC (Vaginal Birth after Cesarean),
- Planning a family-centered cesarean,
- Writing a birth plan (and understanding all of the options in it!),
- Newborn Care & Babywearing,
- and more!
*I always recommend group classes when possible - they're more fun due to interactive activities, and parents tend to "get more" out of them, because they also get to learn from other parents' questions. However, a private class is definitely a great option for those who just can't make the schedule work - or who have special needs that would make a more private class preferable!
Private classes take place in your home, typically on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday evening. Saturdays may also be available on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact me to schedule!
$225 for 3 hours.
$35 for each additional hour.
Click here to register!