NEWBORN CARE BOOT CAMP
Duration: 3.5 hours
The idea of bringing home your newborn is often both exciting and frightening at the same time. This hands-on course is designed to help parents find the confidence to trust in their instincts, while giving them the tools & knowledge to understand their newborn’s needs.
- Newborn appearance & abilities,
- Feeding cues,
- The Fourth Trimester,
- “The Happiest Baby on the Block”‘s Five S’s,
- Diapering options,
- Soothing baby,
- Sleeping arrangement options,
- Infant nutrition,
- Basic breastfeeding & bottle feeding,
- Introducing baby to pets,
- and More!
* This course goes beyond the basic newborn care covered in the Lamaze Childbirth Education series.
Classes are on Tuesdays from 6:30-9:30p.
Classes take place on Tuesdays from 6-9:30p at Align & Thrive Family Chiropractic in Temecula.
$55 per couple
Early Bird: $45 per couple if paid by 14 days prior to start date.
Multi-Class: 10% off when you also attend a Lamaze 5-Week Series or One Day Childbirth Ed Workshop
My Doula Client: 10% off!
READY TO SIGN UP?