Newborn Care Boot Camp
Duration: 3.5 hours
The idea of bringing home your newborn is often both exciting and frightening at the same time. This hands-on course is designed to help parents find the confidence to trust in their instincts while giving them the tools & knowledge to understand their newborn’s needs.
- Newborn appearance & abilities,
- Feeding cues,
- The Fourth Trimester,
- “The Happiest Baby on the Block”‘s Five S’s,
- Diapering options,
- Soothing baby,
- Sleeping arrangement options,
- Infant nutrition,
- Basic breastfeeding & bottle feeding,
- Introducing baby to pets,
- and More!
* This course goes beyond the basic newborn care covered in the Lamaze Childbirth Education series.
** To view class dates & fees, please click the tab at the top of this window.
All classes take place on Tuesdays from 6-9:30p at Align & Thrive Family Chiropractic in Temecula.
Fee: $40 per couple, includes parent handbook and handouts. Happiest Baby on the Block DVD w/white noise CD can be purchased for $15.
- September Workshop: 9/5/17
- November Workshop: 11/7/17
Click here to register!