LAMAZE CHILDBIRTH EDUCATION SERIES
Duration: 5 weeks (15 hours)
Looking for an alternative to those boring childbirth classes your friends warned you about? Look no further! This interactive series will use activities, videos & more to both prepare you for the birth of your baby and to help you feel more confident as you approach your upcoming birth! There is an emphasis on pain coping practices and comfort measures, as well as methods to ensure individualized care. Ideally, this is the course that every expecting parent should attend!
- Lamaze's (evidence-based) Healthy Birth Practices,
- Confidence & birth satisfaction,
- Mindfulness in childbirth,
- Pain coping practices, including breathing techniques,
- Pregnancy & nutrition,
- Overcoming fears,
- Informed decision making,
- Stages of labor & what to expect,
- Supporting the birthing mother,
- Comfort measures & positions,
- Common interventions & pain med options,
- Basic newborn & postpartum care,
- Breastfeeding basics,
- and more!
* This course is designed for first time parents, as well as repeat parents looking for a refresher! It is appropriate for mothers preparing for natural births as well as those who anticipate using pain relief medications. And, of course, hospital birthers, birth center birthers, and home birthers are all welcome!
Winter Series 2:
1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31, 2/7
Spring Series 1:
2/28, 3/7, 3/14, 3/21, 3/28
Classes are on Thursdays from 6:30-9:30p.
Classes take place on Thursdays from 6:30-9:30p at MVMNT Chiropractic in Temecula.
$200 per couple
Early Bird: $165 per couple if paid by 14 days prior to start date. (Use coupon code: EARLYLAMAZE)
My Doula Client: FREE!
READY TO SIGN UP?