Lamaze Childbirth Education Series
Duration: 5 weeks (15 hours)
Looking for an alternative to those boring childbirth classes your friends warned you about? Look no further! This interactive series will use activities, videos & more to both prepare you for the birth of your baby and to help you feel more confident as you approach your upcoming birth! There is an emphasis on pain coping practices and comfort measures, as well as methods to ensure individualized care. Ideally, this is the course that every expecting parent should attend!
- Lamaze’s (evidence-based) Healthy Birth Practices,
- Confidence & birth satisfaction,
- Mindfulness in childbirth,
- Pain coping practices, including breathing techniques,
- Pregnancy & nutrition,
- Overcoming fears,
- Informed decision making,
- Stages of labor & what to expect,
- Supporting the birthing mother,
- Comfort measures & positions,
- Common interventions & pain med options,
- Basic newborn & postpartum care,
- Breastfeeding basics,
- and more!
* This course is designed for first time parents, as well as repeat parents looking for a refresher! It is appropriate for mothers preparing for natural births as well as those who anticipate using pain relief medications. And, of course, hospital birthers, birth center birthers, and home birthers are all welcome!
Winter Series 2:
1/18, 1/25, 2/1, 2/8, 2/15
Spring Series 1:
3/15, 3/22, 3/29, 4/, 4/12
5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 5/31, 6/7
8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/6
9/27, 10/4, 10/11, /10/18, 10/25
Winter Series 1:
11/29, 12/6, Tues 12/11*, 12/13, 12/20
Classes are on Thursdays from 6:30-9:30p.
Classes take place on Thursdays from 6:30-9:30p at Align & Thrive Family Chiropractic in Temecula.
$150 per couple, includes Childbirth Ed workbook.
Early Bird: $125 per couple if paid by 10 days prior to start date.
Doula: $130 per couple if you have hired a private birth doula.
My Doula Client: FREE!
READY TO SIGN UP?
“Maggie’s childbirth class is the BEST one I have ever seen!
“As a mom of five and a professional Birth Doula, I know there are a lot of different types of CBE classes out there, and many different teaching styles – and I absolutely understand the VALUE of good information for new parents-to-be.
“I now recommend Maggie’s Lamaze class to ALL of my doula clients, and often also suggest that they take her incredible Evidence Based Birth course. The wealth of EVIDENCE BASED INFORMATION that Maggie offers in a fun and interactive format, will prepare any parent for the amazing roller coaster ride that is labor, birth, and parentling.
“Maggie is an incredible CBE instructor, and a very valuable part of our local birth community. Take her classes for a BETTER birth experience”Gaile Gonzales via doulamatch.net