Lamaze Childbirth Education Series
Duration: 5 or 6 weeks (15 hours)
Looking for an alternative to those boring childbirth classes your friends warned you about? Look no further! This interactive series will use activities, videos & more to both prepare you for the birth of your baby and to help you feel more confident as you approach your upcoming birth! There is an emphasis on pain coping practices and comfort measures, as well as methods to ensure individualized care. Ideally, this is the course that every expecting parent should attend!
- Lamaze’s (evidence-based) Healthy Birth Practices,
- Confidence & birth satisfaction,
- Pregnancy & nutrition,
- Role of pain & overcoming fears,
- Informed decision making,
- Stages of labor & what to expect,
- Comfort measures & positions,
- Common interventions & pain med options,
- Basic newborn & postpartum care,
- Breastfeeding basics,
- and more!
* This course is designed for first time parents, as well as repeats looking for a refresher! It is appropriate for mothers preparing for natural births as well as those who anticipate using pain relief medications. And, of course, hospital birthers, birth center birthers, and home birthers are all welcome!
** To view dates and fees, please click the tab at the top of this window.
All series take place on Thursdays from 6:30-9:30p at Align & Thrive Family Chiropractic in Temecula.
$150 per couple, includes Childbirth Ed Workbook.
Early Bird: $125 per couple if paid by 10 days prior to start date.
Doula: $130 per couple if you have hired a private birth doula.
My Doula Client: FREE!
- August Series: 8/10, 8/17, 8/24, 8/31, 9/7
- October Series: 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2
- November Series: 11/30, 12/7, 12/14, 12/21, 12/28, 1/4 (skips 12/21)
Click here to register!