Help her ROCK that VBAC: Workshop
Duration: 4 hours<
How do you help a mom to ROCK her VBAC? We will discuss all of that and more at this fun, interactive workshop that is jam-packed with information!
With 1 in 3 women having cesareans and overwhelming evidence to support VBAC, doulas are increasingly finding themselves supporting them. Knowing the facts about VBAC, as well as how to support families prenatally and during birth will greatly improve a doula’s impact on the birth experience.
- Facts about VBAC & repeat cesarean;
- Communicating with her care provider;
- Supportive vs tolerant care providers;
- Overcoming fears with your client;
- Prenatal meetings with VBAC families;
- Writing the VBAC birth plan;
- Family centered cesareans;
- and much more!
This workshop is offered three times per year.
Fee: $50 (EARLY BIRD $40 if paid by 10 days prior)
- November Workshop: Sat 11/12/16 from 10a-2p
- March Workshop: TBD
- July Workshop: TBD
Click here to register!