ONE DAY CHILDBIRTH ED WORKSHOP
Duration: 8 hours
“Lamaze" is omitted from this name, because it must be a minimum of 12 hours in length to qualify.
Whether looking for a refresher course or just trying to squeeze a course into your tight schedule, this class will give you the refresher information that you need to be prepared for the birth of this new child. Like the 5- or 6-week series, this class will be interactive, emphasizing Lamaze’s Healthy Care Practices.
Topics covered in the series will also be covered in this refresher, although there will be fewer activities and information will be condensed. I try to emphasize those topics that have been reported to be the most useful to past students, while providing resources for other topics. Breastfeeding & newborn care are not covered, so additional classes are strongly recommended if you have questions in those areas!
- Lamaze’s (evidence-based) Healthy Birth Practices,
- Confidence & birth satisfaction,
- Mindfulness in Childbirth,
- Pain coping practices, including breathing techniques,
- Overcoming fears,
- Informed decision making,
- Stages of labor & what to expect,
- Supporting the birthing mother,
- Comfort measures & positions,
- Common interventions & pain med options,
- Postpartum care,
- and more!
* Note: There is nothing comparable to taking a series as this really is a LOT of information packed into a short period of time. However, if schedules don’t allow a series, this course is an acceptable alternative. It is designed as a refresher course for repeat parents though.
Classes are on Sundays from 9a-6p (Lunch Break from 1-2p).
Classes take place on a Sunday from 9a-6p (Lunch Break from 1-2p) at MVMNT Chiropractic in Temecula.
$130 per couple
Early Bird: $115 per couple if paid by 14 days prior to start date. (Use coupon code: EARLYONEDAY)
My Doula Client: FREE!
READY TO SIGN UP?