Duration: 3 hours
This course is designed for those who are planning to breastfeed, giving parents the tools for success. Studies show that when mothers are supported by their partners, they will be more successful with breastfeeding – thus, I encourage parents to attend this class together.
- Benefits of breastfeeding,
- Breastfeeding positions,
- Proper latch – what to look for,
- Feeding cues,
- Laidback breastfeeding,
- Supporting the breastfeeding mother,
- Proper nutrition while nursing,
- Pumping & storing breastmilk,
- Myths regarding breastfeeding,
- Common breastfeeding issues & solutions,
- and More!
* This class goes beyond the (basic) information covered in the Lamaze Childbirth Education Series.
** To view class dates and payments, click the “tab” above.
All classes take place on Tuesdays from 6:30-9:30p at Align & Thrive Chiropractic.
Fee: $45 per couple, includes Breastfeeding: You Can Do It! DVD and handouts
- August Workshop: 8/22/17
- October Workshop: 10/17/17
- December Workshop: 12/5/17
Click here to register.