Duration: 3 hours
This course is designed for mothers who are planning to breastfeed, giving parents the tools for success. Studies show that when mothers are supported by their partners, they will be more successful with breastfeeding – thus, I encourage parents to attend this class together.
- Benefits of breastfeeding,
- Breastfeeding positions,
- Proper latch – what to look for,
- Feeding cues,
- Laidback breastfeeding,
- Supporting the breastfeeding mother,
- Proper nutrition while nursing,
- Pumping & storing breastmilk,
- Myths regarding breastfeeding,
- Common breastfeeding issues & solutions,
- and More!
* This class goes beyond the (basic) information covered in the Lamaze Childbirth Education Series.
Classes are on Tuesdays from 6:30-9:30p.
Classes take place on Tuesdays from 6:30-9:30p at Align & Thrive Family Chiropractic in Temecula.
$50 per couple
Early Bird: $40 per couple if paid by 14 days prior to start date.
Multi-Class: $25 when you also attend a Lamaze 5-Week Series AND pay by 14 days prior!
My Doula Client: 10% off!
READY TO SIGN UP?